WBU married student housing


Housing Home

Future Students

Men's Residence Halls

Women's Residence Halls

Married Student Housing

Inmportant Information

Resident Hall Information

Online Housing Application

Health Services

Contact Housing






You may apply for Wayland Baptist University Married Student Housing using our online application or by filling out an application in the Housing Office on the Wayland campus.

The housing office is located in room 203 in the University Center. You may contact Nancy Keith at 806-291-3755 or 1-800-588-1928 to request an application mailed to you.

Students must meet specific qualifications to reside in married student housing apartments. Students must be married, or 23 years of age and be an enrolled WBU student to live in Married Student Housing. Living in Married Student Housing requires a valid marriage license, if married and have at least a 2.0 GPA. If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Keith, Housing Coordinator. ALL applications are placed on a waiting list and ALL Married Student Housing assignments are based upon availability.


For more information:

Contact the
housing office:


Email Housing